1984 Comedy/Horror/Science Fiction Rated PG 105 Minutes
|In Theaters||June 8, 1984|
|On 4K UHD||February 14, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||June 16, 2009|
|On DVD||June 10, 2002|
Parapsychologists with nuclear guns go into business ridding New York of poltergeists.
Box office gross: $3.5 million.
Released by Sony Pictures. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Monsters at Large' is a big hit with the younger set
- Why 'Ghostbusters' is the reboot we need right now
- Monday Mixer: Brand new 'Magnificent Seven' trailer
- Trailer for new 'Ghostbusters' film kills it
- Monday Mixer: Kong vs. Godzilla, it's going to happen
- Monday Mixer: Ghostbusters video captures remake issue perfectly