2008 Family/Science Fiction Rated G 98 Minutes
|In Theaters||June 27, 2008|
|On 4K UHD||March 3, 2020|
|On Blu-ray||November 18, 2008|
|On DVD||November 18, 2008|
What if mankind had to leave Earth, and somebody forgot to turn the last robot off? WALL-E, a robot, spends every day doing what he was made for. But soon, he will discover what he was meant for. From Academy Award-winning writer-director, Andrew Stanton, Disney/Pixarâ€™s WALLâ€¢E is the story of one robot's comic adventures as he chases his dream across the galaxy.
This is a multiple-item set containing these film/programs:
Box office gross: $223.8 million. View box office history.
Released by Disney and Pixar. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Bambi' is a new family tradition
- Pixar gets deep with new 'Inside Out' trailer
- Monday Morning Mixer: 'Oblivion' delivers a solid double
- Monday Morning Mixer: The 'Sky' is 'Fall'-ing again
- Monday Morning Mixer: No bustin' for this 'Ghostbuster'
- Monday Morning Mixer: What an 'Amazing' weekend