2017 Action/Science Fiction/Comedy Rated PG-13
|In Theaters||May 5, 2017|
|On 4K UHD||August 22, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||August 22, 2017|
|On DVD||August 22, 2017|
Set to the all-new sonic backdrop of Awesome Mixtape #2, Marvel Studios’ “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” continues the team’s adventures as they traverse the outer reaches of the cosmos. The Guardians must fight to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mystery of Peter Quill’s true parentage. Old foes become new allies and fan-favorite characters from the classic comics will come to our heroes’ aid as the Marvel Cinematic Universe continues to expand.
Rated PG-13 for sequences of sci-fi action and violence, language, and brief suggestive content.
Box office gross: $389.2 million. View box office history.
Released by Marvel Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' is 4 times better on 4K UHD
- 'Pirates' sails home to 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD on October 3
- Disney enters the 4K UHD business with 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Monday Mixer: It's a 'Wonder'ful world
- Review: Disney's big gamble on 'Beauty and the Beast' pays off
- Monday Mixer: First teaser trailer of 'Thor: Ragnarok' surfaces