Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
2006 Comedy Rated PG-13 121 Minutes
|In Theaters||August 4, 2006|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||December 12, 2006|
|On DVD||December 12, 2006|
The fastest man on four wheels, Ricky Bobby (WILL FERRELL) is one of the greatest drivers in NASCAR history. A big, hairy American winning machine, Ricky has everything a dimwitted daredevil could want, a luxurious mansion, a smokin' hot wife (LESLIE BIBB) and all the fast food he can eat.
But Ricky's turbo-charged lifestyle hits an unexpected speed bump when he's bested by flamboyant Euro-idiot Jean Girard (SACHA BARON COHEN, TV's "Da Ali G Show") and reduced to a fear-ridden wreck. Losing his wife and job to best bud and fellow fool, Cal Naughton, Jr. (JOHN C. REILLY), Ricky must kick some serious asphalt if he's to get his career back on the track, beat Girard and reclaim his fame and fortune.
'Cause as Ricky Bobby always says, IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!
Rated PG-13 for crude and sexual humor, language, drug references and brief comic violence.
Box office gross: $148.2 million. View box office history.
Released by Sony Pictures. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- UPDATED: NASA doesn't name '2012' worst Sci-Fi movie of all time
- Trailer Roundup: 'Cowboys & Aliens,' 'Cars 2' and 'Green Lantern'
- Best movies of 2010 that you don't know about yet: Tim's list
- Review: Jeremy Piven revs his comedy engine in 'The Goods'
- Review: 'Step Brothers' isn't infantile or brilliant, it's both!
- Ten actors that we want to save from the dreaded 'type cast'