2006 Drama/Science Fiction Rated PG-13 96 Minutes
|In Theaters||November 22, 2006|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||May 15, 2007|
|On DVD||May 15, 2007|
Three parallel stories - about love, death, spirituality, and the fragility of existence - as told through the odyssey taken on by one man in his thousand-year struggle to save the woman he loves.
His epic journey begins in 16th-century Spain, where, as conquistador Tomas Creo, he commences his search for the 'Tree of Life', the legendary entity believed to grant eternal life to those who drink of its sap.
As modern-day scientist Tommy Creo, he desperately struggles to find a cure for the cancer that is killing his beloved wife Isabel.
Traveling through deep space as a 26th-century astronaut, Tom begins to grasp the mysteries of life that have consumed him for more than a century.
Rated PG-13 for some intense sequences of violent action, some sensuality and language.
Box office gross: $10.0 million. View box office history.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- We grill the experts at AwardsCircuit.com for Oscar answers
- Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis steam up 'Black Swan' trailer
- Sites lists the 'Top 12 Movies That Were Ahead of Their Time'
- 'Dreamgirls' and 'Borat' among the most memorable winners at the Golden Globes
- Our predictions for 2007's biggest box office movies
- The biggest box office busts of the year