2014 Action/Adventure Rated PG-13 142 Minutes
|In Theaters||May 2, 2014|
|On 4K UHD||February 14, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||August 19, 2014|
|On DVD||August 19, 2014|
We’ve always known that Spider-Man’s most important battle has been within himself: the struggle between the ordinary obligations of Peter Parker and the extraordinary responsibilities of Spider-Man. But in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Peter Parker finds that a greater conflict lies ahead.
It’s great to be Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield). For Peter Parker, there’s no feeling quite like swinging between skyscrapers, embracing being the hero, and spending time with Gwen (Emma Stone). But being Spider-Man comes at a price: only Spider-Man can protect his fellow New Yorkers from the formidable villains that threaten the city. With the emergence of Electro (Jamie Foxx), Peter must confront a foe far more powerful than he. And as his old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, Peter comes to realize that all of his enemies have one thing in common: OsCorp.
Rated PG-13 for sequences of sci-fi action/violence.
Box office gross: $202.9 million. View box office history.
Released by Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Uh-oh, the new 'Batman v Superman' trailer is a bit bland
- Marvel's 'Ant-Man' gets full-sized trailer
- Paul Feig calling for female Ghostbusters
- Monday Mixer: Is anyone out there?
- Monday Morning Mixer: '22 Jump Street' owns the block
- New trailer for 'Guardians' - Is this Marvel's biggest risk to date?