2011 Horror/Suspense Rated R 88 Minutes
|In Theaters||March 4, 2011
Wide on Sep 25
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||Not Available|
|On DVD||Not Available|
Three teenaged boys are lured to the town of Cooper's Dell with the promise of a party. But instead of enjoying the night of their dreams, the teens are plunged into the nightmarish world of Pastor Abin Cooper and the Five Points Trinity, a fundamentalist group with a stockpile of weaponry and a deadly moral agenda. When word of the teens' disappearance reaches the authorities, a military task force is mobiliz ed. With Cooper's Dell teetering between salvation and damnation, the ATF braces for a furious gun battle with Cooper and his heavily armed followers in this fever-pitched action thriller from writer-director Kevin Smith.
Rated R for strong violence/disturbing content, some sexual content including brief nudity, and pervasive language.
Box office gross: $0.9 million. View box office history.
Released by Lionsgate and SModcast Pictures. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'We Summon the Darkness' conjures up nostalgic horror bliss
- Review: 'Jay and Silent Bob Reboot' beautifully resurrects the View Askewniverse
- Review: 'Them That Follow' is a haunting dive into the deep South
- Review: 'Stanford Prison Experiment' is an uncomfortable film - and that's good
- We look back and rank the first two decades of Kevin Smith's films
- 'The Stanford Prison Experiment' will make you squirm