2007 Action/Science Fiction Rated PG-13 101 Minutes
|In Theaters||December 14, 2007|
|On 4K UHD||December 6, 2016|
|On Blu-ray||March 18, 2008|
|On DVD||March 18, 2008|
Robert Neville (Will Smith) is a brilliant scientist, but even he could not contain the terrible virus that was unstoppable, incurable, and man-made. Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City and maybe the world. For three years, Neville has faithfully sent out daily radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. But he is not alone. Mutant victims of the plague--the Infected--lurk in the shadows...watching Neville's every move...waiting for him to make a fatal mistake. Perhaps mankind's last, best hope, Neville is driven by only one remaining mission: to find a way to reverse the effects of the virus using his own immune blood. But he knows he is outnumbered...and quickly running out of time.
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi action and violence.
Box office gross: $256.3 million. View box office history.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- What you missed at Comic Con
- Monday Morning Mixer: Is 'The Hobbit' good enough?
- Watch out, 'Dark Knight'! This movie might just break your box office record
- The two best things you missed at Sunday night's MTV Movie Awards (videos)
- Movies predict the winner of the Super Bowl
- Our predictions for 2008's biggest box office movies