2007 Action/Science Fiction Rated PG 92 Minutes
|In Theaters||June 15, 2007|
|On 4K UHD||March 4, 2016|
|On Blu-ray||October 2, 2007|
|On DVD||October 2, 2007|
The enigmatic, intergalactic herald, The Silver Surfer, comes to Earth to prepare it for destruction. As the Silver Surfer races around the globe wreaking havoc, Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben must unravel the mystery of the Silver Surfer and confront the surprising return of their mortal enemy, Dr. Doom, before all hope is lost.
Rated PG for sequences of action violence, some mild language and innuendo.
Box office gross: $131.8 million. View box office history.
Released by 20th Century Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- First 'Fantastic Four' teaser trailer goes dark
- Techradar's '50 Blu-ray movies for every hi-def fan' list misses quite a few
- William Hurt reveals Iron Man will appear in upcoming 'Hulk' movie
- Casting Call: We pick the stars for the 'JLA' movie
- Fox proves 'bald is beautiful' with its big summer movies
- Art shows radical new design for Green Goblin in 'Spider-Man 3'