2000 Science Fiction/Action Rated PG-13 117 Minutes
|In Theaters||May 12, 2000|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||Not Available|
|On DVD||Not Available|
In 3000 A.D. humans have become an endangered species living in cages under the ruthless rule of an alien race. A renegade human who has lived free until his twenties is captured by the aliens. They make him a pet because of his intelligence. He uses his knowledge to help lead a revolt of the human beings against their ruler.
Rated PG-13 for intense sci-fi action.
Box office gross: $21.5 million.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Trading Paint' crashes and burns
- Monday Morning Mixer: The 'Sky' is 'Fall'-ing again
- 'The Expendables' preaches the truth to its target audience
- Someone dial 9-1-1, these stars are in need of some medical attention!
- Topless Robot's Top 10 failed movie toys and our thoughts
- Tom Cruise resurrects United Artists