2019 TV Series/Adventure Not Rated
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||September 24, 2019|
|On DVD||September 24, 2019|
After defeating the demon Mallus by cuddling him to death, DC's Legends of Tomorrow join John Constantine and Ava Sharpe's Time Bureau to save their world — and their legacy — from magical creatures from myths, fairytales and legends who have infected history. As the Legends time-travel across historical events and encounter famous figures, they now have an added shot of magical craziness!
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Aliens take center stage in 'Legends of Tomorrow' Season 6
- Review: 'Doom Patrol: Season Two' is a dysfunctional winner
- Review: 'Legends of Tomorrow' is historical for Season 5
- Review: 'Doom Patrol' is a breakout hit for DC
- Review: 'Legends of Tomorrow: Season 4' is a raucous ride through time