2015 Drama/Comedy Rated PG-13 124 Minutes
|In Theaters||December 25, 2015|
|On 4K UHD||July 4, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||May 3, 2016|
|On DVD||May 3, 2016|
JOY is the wild story of a family across four generations centered on the girl who becomes the woman who founds a business dynasty and becomes a matriarch in her own right. Betrayal, treachery, the loss of innocence and the scars of love, pave the road in this intense emotional and human comedy about becoming a true boss of family and enterprise facing a world of unforgiving commerce. Allies become adversaries and adversaries become allies, both inside and outside the family, as Joy’s inner life and fierce imagination carry her through the storm she faces.
Rated PG-13 for brief strong language.
Box office gross: $56.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Fox. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- 'Spotlight' steals Leo's glow at the Oscars
- 'The Revenant' leads Oscars nominations with 12, 'Mad Max' nabs 10
- 'The Revenant' & 'The Martian' poised for Oscar showdown after Globes wins
- Monday Mixer: 'Deadpool' gets even filthier in new red-band trailer
- 'Carol' leads an even race with five Golden Globe nominations
- 'Joy' picks up the gun in new trailer