2013 Action/Suspense Not Rated 90 Minutes
|In Theaters||Made for TV|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||September 13, 2013|
|On DVD||September 3, 2013|
When a freak hurricane swamps Los Angeles, thousands of sharks terrorize the waterlogged populace, and nature's deadliest killer rules sea, land, and air.
Released by The Asylum. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Did '47 Meters Down: Uncaged' jump the shark?
- Review: Shark Week celebrates 30 years of 'Sharktacular Adventures'
- Review: 'The Hurricane Heist' is full of hot air
- Review: 'Van Wilder's antics hold up on Blu-ray
- Review: The world will not end if you skip 'Doomsday Device'
- Review: '47 Meters Down' dumbs down the shark genre