2014 Drama/Action Rated R 132 Minutes
|In Theaters||December 25, 2014|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||May 19, 2015|
|On DVD||May 19, 2015|
U.S. Navy SEAL Chris Kyle is sent to Iraq with only one mission: to protect his brothers-in-arms. His pinpoint accuracy saves countless lives on the battlefield and, as stories of his courageous exploits spread, he earns the nickname “Legend.” However, his reputation is also growing behind enemy lines, putting a price on his head and making him a prime target of insurgents. He is also facing a different kind of battle on the home front: striving to be a good husband and father from halfway around the world. Despite the danger, as well as the toll on his family at home, Chris serves through four harrowing tours of duty in Iraq, personifying the spirit of the SEAL creed to “leave no one behind.” But upon returning to his wife, Taya Renae Kyle (Sienna Miller), and kids, Chris finds that it is the war he can’t leave behind.
Rated R for strong and disturbing war violence, and language throughout including some sexual references.
Box office gross: $350.1 million. View box office history.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Monday Mixer: 'Zootopia' sets a Disney record
- Monday Mixer: First look at 'Yoga Hosers,' eh!
- Happy Life Day: How big will 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' be?
- It's official, three 'Star Wars' films in 18 months
- Monday Mixer: Uncle Jesse returns to 'Full House'
- Monday Mixer: Did Jared Leto cut his hair?