2010 Drama Rated R 120 Minutes
|In Theaters||June 18, 2010|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||October 12, 2010|
|On DVD||October 12, 2010|
The story of the wealthy Recchi family, whose lives are undergoing sweeping changes. Eduardo Sr., the family patriarch, has decided to name a successor to the reins of his massive industrial company, surprising everyone by splitting power between his son Tancredi, and grandson Edo. But Edo dreams of opening a restaurant with his friend Antonio, a handsome and talented chef. At the heart of the family is Tancredi’s wife Emma (Tilda Swinton), a Russian immigrant who has adopted the culture of Milan. An adoring and attentive mother, her existence is shocked to the core when she falls quickly and deeply in love with Edo’s friend and partner Antonio, and embarks on a passionate love affair that will change her family forever.
Rated R for sexuality and nudity.
Box office gross: $4.8 million. View box office history.
Presented in Italian.
Released by Magnolia Pictures. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- 'The King's Speech' and 'Inception' are the big Oscar winners
- 'The King's Speech' leads this year's Oscar nominations with 12
- Golden Globes like 'The Social Network' and 'Glee' but Ricky Gervais is the real story
- Quentin Tarantino picks his top 20 movies of 2010
- Roger Ebert's top 10 films of 2010
- Golden Globes hail 'King' and Depp among their nominations