2013 Horror/Romance/Comedy Rated PG-13 97 Minutes
|In Theaters||February 1, 2013|
|On 4K UHD||October 3, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||June 4, 2013|
|On DVD||June 4, 2013|
A funny new twist on a classic love story, WARM BODIES is a poignant tale about the power of human connection. After a zombie epidemic, R (a highly unusual zombie) encounters Julie (a human survivor), and rescues her from a zombie attack. Julie sees that R is different from the other zombies, and as the two form a special relationship in their struggle for survival, R becomes increasingly more human -- setting off an exciting, romantic, and often comical chain of events that begins to transform the other zombies and maybe even the whole lifeless world.
Rated PG-13 for zombie violence and some language.
Box office gross: $66.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Lionsgate and Summit Entertainment. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Love and Monsters' shines a romantic light on the apocalypse
- Review: 'Dead Trigger' is D.O.A.
- Review: 'Zombies' is latest Disney feel-good musical
- Review: 'Warm Bodies' warms the heart on 4K UHD
- Monday Morning Mixer: Bay beats all comers
- Monday Morning Mixer: Mixed bag for 'Elysium' and other newcomers