2011 Comedy/Drama Rated R 134 Minutes
|In Theaters||January 14, 2011|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||Not Available|
|On DVD||Not Available|
The story of the politically incorrect life of Barney Panofsky (Paul Giamatti), who meets the love of his life at his wedding -- and she is not the bride. A candid confessional, told from Barney‘s point of view, the film spans three decades and two continents, taking us through the different acts of his unusual history. There is his first wife (Rachelle Lefevre), a flagrantly unfaithful free spirit; His second wife (Minnie Driver), a wealthy Jewish Princess; His third wife, Miriam (Rosamund Pike), the mother of his two children, and his true love. With his father, Izzy (Dustin Hoffman) as his sidekick, Barney takes us through his long and gloriously full life, played out on a grand scale.
Rated R for language and some sexual content.
Box office gross: $4.3 million. View box office history.
Released by Sony Pictures Classics. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- It's September, let's talk about the 2012 Oscar nominations
- 'The King's Speech' and 'Inception' are the big Oscar winners
- 'The King's Speech' leads this year's Oscar nominations with 12
- Golden Globes like 'The Social Network' and 'Glee' but Ricky Gervais is the real story
- Golden Globes hail 'King' and Depp among their nominations