2011 Action/Crime Rated PG-13 130 Minutes
|In Theaters||April 29, 2011|
|On 4K UHD||June 11, 2019|
|On Blu-ray||October 4, 2011|
|On DVD||October 4, 2011|
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker lead a reunion of all-stars from every chapter of the explosive franchise built on speed. Fugitive Dom Toretto (Diesel) partners with former cop Brian O'Conner (Walker) on the opposite side of the law in exotic Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. There they are hunted by a high-powered U.S. strike force led by its toughest Fed (Dwayne Johnson) and an army of corrupt cops working for a ruthless drug kingpin. To gain their freedom and win this ultimate high-stakes race, they must pull off one last job - an insane heist worth $100 million.
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, sexual content and language.
Box office gross: $209.8 million. View box office history.
Released by Universal. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' reaches for new heights
- What's in a name? Worst sequel titles ever
- Sorry, I Just Don't Get 'Fast & Furious'...
- Our 2012 top box office pick 'Rises' above all the rest
- A look back at the first half of 2011 at the box office
- Super Bowl movie commercials fail to impress