2011 Comedy/Family Rated PG 91 Minutes
|In Theaters||May 26, 2011|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||December 13, 2011|
|On DVD||December 13, 2011|
In “Kung Fu Panda 2,” Po is now living his dream as The Dragon Warrior, protecting the Valley of Peace alongside his friends and fellow kung fu masters, the Furious Five. But Po’s new life of awesomeness is threatened by the emergence of a formidable villain, who plans to use a secret, unstoppable weapon to conquer China and destroy kung fu.
Po must look to his past and uncover the secrets of his mysterious origins; only then will he be able to unlock the strength he needs to succeed.
Rated PG for sequences of martial arts action and mild violence.
Box office gross: $165.2 million. View box office history.
Released by Paramount and DreamWorks. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Classic Hollywood rules Oscars as 'The Artist', 'Hugo' are big winners
- 'Hugo' scores big with 11 Oscar nominations
- Oscar Watch: 18 animated films to compete for Oscar glory
- A look back at the first half of 2011 at the box office
- Bummer Preview: Upcoming movies no one wants to see
- We're 'Deathly' serious about the top box office movies of 2011