2009 Drama Rated R 111 Minutes
|In Theaters||December 16, 2009|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||April 20, 2010|
|On DVD||April 20, 2010|
Four-time Academy Award® nominee JEFF BRIDGES stars as the richly comic, semi-tragic romantic anti-hero Bad Blake in the debut feature film CRAZY HEART from writer-director Scott Cooper. Bad Blake is a broken-down, hard-living country music singer who's had way too many marriages, far too many years on the road and one too many drinks way too many times. And yet, Bad can’t help but reach for salvation with the help of Jean (MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL), a journalist who discovers the real man behind the musician. As he struggles down the road of redemption, Bad learns the hard way just how tough life can be on one man’s crazy heart.
Rated R for language and brief sexuality.
Box office gross: $39.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Searchlight Pictures. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- 'Hurt Locker' is the feel-good winner at this year's Oscars
- 'Avatar', 'Hurt Locker' lead this year's Oscar nominations
- 'Hangover' vs. 'Up' for Best Picture, what are the odds?
- A lazy look at the winners of the 2010 Golden Globe Awards
- Roger Ebert's 20 (not 10) best films of 2009
- 'Up in the Air,' 'Nine' lead this year's Golden Globe nominations