Alice in Wonderland
2010 Fantasy/Family Rated PG 109 Minutes
|In Theaters||March 5, 2010|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||June 1, 2010|
|On DVD||June 1, 2010|
Tumble down the rabbit hole with Alice for a fantastical new adventure from Walt Disney Pictures and Tim Burton. Inviting and magical, ALICE IN WONDERLAND is an imaginative new twist on some of the most beloved stories of all time. Alice (Mia Wasikowska), now 19 years old, returns to the whimsical world she first entered as a child and embarks on a journey to discover her true destiny. Wonderland is a world beyond your imagination and unlike anything you've seen before. The extraordinary characters you've loved come to life richer and more colorful than ever. There's the Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp), the White Queen (Anne Hathaway), the Red Queen (Helena Bonham Carter), the White Rabbit (Michael Sheen) and more. A triumphant cinematic experience — ALICE IN WONDERLAND is an incredible feast for your eyes, ears and heart that will captivate audiences of all sizes.
Rated PG for fantasy action/violence involving scary images and situations, and for a smoking caterpillar.
Box office gross: $334.1 million. View box office history.
Released by Disney. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- ABC's hits 'Scandal' and 'Once Upon a Time' go out on top
- First 'Beauty and the Beast' trailer shines
- Monday (Tuesday) Mixer: 'X' marks the spot?
- Monday Mixer: 'Men in Black' getting mashed up with '21 Jump Street'
- Time is running out in 'Looking Glass' trailer
- Alice returns to Wonderland in first 'Looking Glass' trailer